General terms and conditions
Article 1 - Identity of the seller
First name: Anne
Address: Auf Kahlert 18, B-4770 Amel
VAT number: BE0750.560.462
Company number: 0750.560.462
IBAN: BE74 7360 7051 3307
Article 2 - Scope
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded (electronically), the text of these terms and conditions is made available to the consumer (electronically). With your order in our online shop, you agree to the version of our general terms and conditions (GTC) valid at the time of the order.
Article 3 - Our offer and your order
- If an offer is only valid for a limited period of time or is subject to certain conditions, we will expressly point this out in our offer.
- We always describe as completely and precisely as possible what we sell and how the ordering process works. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to properly assess the offer. Insofar as we use images, these represent the goods and / or services offered correctly. Obvious errors or obvious errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur. Slight color deviations due to the use of digital images and photos by the entrepreneur are, as far as reasonable, not at the expense and risk of the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are associated with the acceptance of the offer.
- Your order is complete and our contract is final as soon as we confirm the order by email and as soon as we have received approval from the card issuer for your payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept payments by credit card or online banking. If the issuer of your card refuses to accept your payment to us, we cannot be responsible for any delays in delivery and / or non-delivery of your order. Orders without a valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- If you want to buy a product, you need to add it to your shopping cart. Then enter your contact and billing information. Then confirm your order.
- Veia Fashion is entitled to dissolve the contract if the consumer defaults on payment or if there are payment problems with previous orders.
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal
- The consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving a reason within a period of 14 calendar days. This period begins on the day after receipt of the goods by the consumer or on his behalf. In this case, you can return the order without paying a fine or having to justify yourself (the costs of the return are at your own expense). If you want to return your order or withdraw from the contract within 14 days of placing your order, we will refund you the full purchase price using the same payment method that you used. If an order has been paid for in whole or in part with a voucher or gift certificate, the refund will be made in whole or in part with a new voucher.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are therefore at your expense. If it is not possible to return it by post, we invite you to return your purchase to this address: Auf Kahlert 18, B-4770 Amel.
- We are entitled to wait with repayment until we have received the goods or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
- In the first 14 days after delivery, we expect that you handle the order and the packaging with care. If you want to return the goods using the procedure described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extent necessary to enable you to assess whether you want to keep the goods. Returned goods may have been tried on but not used. The returned goods should, if possible, be in the original packaging and with the accessories supplied. They must be in their original condition and packaging. The original label must remain attached to the item.
- You can send the package back by post or drop it off there (address: Auf Kahlert 18, B-4770 Amel).
In order to be able to exercise your right of withdrawal quickly and correctly, either the return form must be attached to the return of products (which you can download in the "Returns" section), or a free but clear declaration. The form can also be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Returned products that do not meet the stated conditions remain your property. We will return the affected products to you and invoice you for the costs incurred.
- The entrepreneur can only exclude the right of withdrawal if he has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in good time before the conclusion of the contract. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- which have been created by the trader according to the consumer's specifications;
- which are clearly personal in nature;
- which cannot be returned due to their nature.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to items in special offers, discounted items, accessories, jewelry and other hygienically sensitive items.
Article 5 - The price
- Our prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary, the manufacturer undertakes price increases in the meantime or due to changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and services. However, it can happen that we charge shipping costs in addition to the purchase price. In this case, we will always point this out to you before you place your final order.
Article 6 - Payment
- Payment can only be made on our website using the payment modules provided there.
- The validity of the payment will be confirmed or not after verification with the issuing bank. When payment is confirmed, the charge will be made according to the terms agreed with the card-issuing bank. The product (s) ordered remain the property of the seller until full payment has been made.
- The payment process is absolutely secure. For payment, the customer is forwarded to the module of our payment provider MOLLIE or SHOPIFY.
- In the event of inconvenience or damage caused by using the Internet network (including computer viruses), the seller cannot be held liable.
- The discount code, gift card or other vouchers can never be exchanged for money.
Article 7 - Conformity and Guarantee
- We guarantee that our goods will be in accordance with your order and that they will meet normal expectations you may have given the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods comply with all laws in force at the time of your order.
- The statutory minimum warranty period of two years also applies to the delivery of goods if the goods do not correspond to the order. This guarantee includes that all goods with defects or defects will be repaired or replaced free of charge for up to 2 years after delivery.
- As far as possible and sensible, you have the choice between repair or replacement. You only have the right to demand a price reduction or cancellation of the purchase contract if the repair or replacement delivery proves to be disproportionate or impossible or if it cannot be carried out within a reasonable period of time.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse to exchange or refund the item under warranty if it appears that the item has not been used in accordance with the instructions for use or has been misused by the customer.
- Defects that become apparent within 6 months after delivery are deemed to have existed before delivery, unless we can prove otherwise. After 6 months you have to prove that the defect existed before the delivery.
- Notwithstanding the right of withdrawal (see Article 4), the seller will reimburse the customer for the costs of returning the item for which the customer has made use of the statutory warranty, provided this is done by the supplier selected by the seller and can be exchanged or reimbursed (see Conditions about this). In the event of an exchange, delivery will also be made at the seller's expense.
Article 8 - The delivery and execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address you provided when you placed your order. In the event that the address you provide is incorrect, it is your responsibility and additional fees may apply. The entrepreneur therefore accepts no responsibility for errors that the consumer has made when entering the order (on the website) and which can lead to delivery delays or incorrect deliveries.
- The risks are transferred to you when the product is actually delivered to the address you have provided. From this moment on, we decline any responsibility in the event of loss or destruction of the product.
- As far as possible, the products are delivered within 1 to 8 working days after confirmation of the order. We will inform you of the delivery time during the ordering process, before payment. If we cannot deliver within this period, we will inform you as soon as possible. A possible delay will in no case lead to compensation.
- The entrepreneur delivers products in Belgium and other EU member states.
- The entrepreneur executes accepted orders quickly, but at the latest within 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed. In the exceptional case that we are unable to deliver the order within 30 days of confirming the order, the consumer has the right to terminate the purchase contract free of charge by contacting our customer service. Products ordered will be fully refunded within 30 days (including shipping costs if you have paid for them).
- If the entrepreneur cannot fulfill his obligations under the contract due to force majeure or other extraordinary circumstances, such as fire, strike, natural disasters, etc., the entrepreneur can postpone his delivery obligation until delivery is possible. The entrepreneur will inform the consumer immediately in the event of an appeal to force majeure. If the circumstance lasts longer than 1 month beyond the specified delivery time, both the operator and the consumer have the right to dissolve the contract without a claim for compensation.
- You need to convince yourself that the products are suitable for your needs and meet your expectations. We do not guarantee that the products will meet your individual requirements. The products are standard products and not custom-made. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- We decline all responsibility for indirect damage caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the supplier. In this case, our liability is limited to the value of the items that can be shown not to have been received by the customer.
- The consumer also has the option of picking up the ordered items at the following address (by agreement):
- Zum Walkerstal 13/2/3, B-4750 Bütgenbach
Article 9 - Disputes and Complaints
- Belgian law applies to contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general conditions apply. These general terms and conditions are therefore subject to Belgian law.
- Disputes that arise in connection with this agreement between the entrepreneur and the consumer will initially be settled amicably and appropriately. If that does not provide a solution, the dispute is brought to the competent court.
- Complaints must be made to the entrepreneur within a reasonable period, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints addressed to the entrepreneur will be answered within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint foreseeably requires a longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within 14 days with a confirmation of receipt and a note as to when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If you have a complaint, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to process the complaint as quickly as possible.